I have purchase a Toyota Avalon Limited 2 months back in the UAE from Al Futtaim Deira. I went across for the service and handed the car for the 5K service.

Once the service was done and car was scheduled foe return the full car had spots all over the car and glass.

While i raised a complaint and refused to take the car, the Customer relationship manager they came up with the following scenario's that I have parked in a wrong place and there is paint sprayed all over the cars in small spots in a uniform pattern from bumper to bumper on all 4 corners.

The Car while receiving by Toyota had not raised a single issue of any spots on the car and all other scratches etc mentioned on the receiving document.

Unfortunately did a huge mistake by not taking a picture of the spots on the car.

They are currently working to see how to resolve the same thru polishing etc.

Extremely unprofessional attitude and lack of capability to understand.

Regards

Roy

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "feel cheated" of toyota avalon limited. Al Futtaim needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toyota avalon limited in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Al Futtaim. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Honda.

Had an Experience with Al Futtaim?

Comments